Frontend Developer (Barcelona or Madrid)
Whisbi is the global #1 provider of a mobile-first digital commerce platform that combines live video, chat, voice and chatbot functionalities to increase sales conversion and boost live engagement. Whisbi won the GLOMO AWARD at the Mobile World Congress 2018 for the BEST MOBILE INNOVATION FOR MOBILE COMMERCE.
Our digital commerce solution drives personalized interactions and improves customer engagement. It enables brands to connect with their online audience in real-time and defies traditional marketing limitations, giving brands the capability to reach online audiences at scale.
Our customers include global brands in telco, automotive, insurance and banking sectors, among others, who are using Whisbi to create winning customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service gives marketers the opportunity to add a layer of interactivityand personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling sales and ecommerce executives to increase conversion rates quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
This is a great opportunity to blend your creative and technical skills, and participate in a high-growth company with an incredible culture.
About the role
We are looking for focused and passionate individual. You will be supporting the team with the existing infrastructure as well as developing new applications. The ideal person has experience working in frontend related to UI and UX.
Your goal is to work on the integration and customization of the product based on our customers’ needs.
Your main responsibilities will be to develop new web applications as well as maintaining and enhancing existing ones, in order to turn client requests into working software and delivering high-quality solutions.
- HTML & CSS3
- Git workflow
- Understanding of HTTP, AJAX, JSON
- Knowledge of Angular, React, Ember or Vuejs
- Knowledge of online tracking technologies (e.g. Tealium, Google Analytics etc.)
- Understanding of computer science skills: computing problems, design patterns, and frameworks
- Experience in developing and applying modern Frontend methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Minimum 1-2 year's experience in a full-time Frontend role
- Experience working on technical implementation for digital agencies.
- Knowledge of online tracking technologies a plus (e.g. Tealium, Google Analytics etc.)
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Comfortable under time constraints and shifting targets
- Advanced English proficiency
- Creative with strong communications skills
- Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement
- Excellent analytic skills
- Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks
- Willing to teach and to learn
- Spanish - fluent
- Any other European language is a plus
- IMPORTANT: The candidate must be available to work full time in Barcelona or Madrid. International candidates must already have relevant work permits/visas.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company
- Opportunities for international career progression within the organization
- Competitive salary
- Flexible & Remote work
- Flexible remuneration plan
- Sunny rooftop terrace in the center of Barcelona
- Yoga classes
- Gym sponsorship
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun!
- Fresh organic fruit daily
- Nespresso coffee, or tea if you prefer :)